Annual forecasting Nelson Tasman - Now, How, Where
We look at planing Now (Where are you now ) Where (where do you want to be) and How (how do you get there) with a passive approach.
Annual forecasting is best practice in any business and critical to survival and growth especially as businesses change, adapt and grow. Having an annual forecast in place and regularly monitoring the actual results against the forecast on a monthly basis will enable businesses to help track your financial performance against your goals, make better decisions and respond to changes in your business before it's too late.
Our approach to developing the Annual Forecast is collaborative and involves you completing comprehensive pre-work to confirm your cashflow, budget and expenditure so we can work with you to complete an accurate report. We will then facilitate a session to develop the Annual Forecast with you.
Once in place, monthly reporting on the actual vs forecast will be provided along with a call to discuss the results and any queries you may have.
Benefits of annual forecast and monthly reporting
- Assists with lending requirements
- Identifies ways to avoid late payment penalties and interest from suppliers
- Improves communication and relationships with financiers and suppliers
- Gives you an understanding of cash and liquidity for better decision making
- Helps you understand the key cashflow drivers and the Cash Conversion Cycle in your business
- Enables you to predict and plan for large cash outflows
- Teaches you how to monitor your actual cashflow against forecast in any accounting or reporting software
- Provides peace of mind that your cashflow needs are known and properly funded
- Improves business processes that maximise cashflow, profit and business value
- Drives client's businesses to achieve your financial goals in a controlled and managed way.
Our Business Success Packages help clients implement best practice solutions in order to achieve both business and personal growth and success.
At Beyond Your Numbers, our Business Success Packages help clients implement best practice solutions in order to achieve both business and personal growth and success. The Business Success Packages include the following services:
- Annual Business Planning
- Annual Forecasting and Monthly Reporting
- Quarterly Business Coaching
Contact Leah from Beyond Your Numbers to book your first session. Annual Forecasting Nelson Tasman.