If this is your financial year end, now's a good time to begin reviewing your ledgers, and all of your accounts, chase up any invoices or receipts you should have kept for your records.
- Did you purchase any new assets this financial year? Make sure you have copies of the receipts/invoices.
- Review all of your outstanding invoices owed to you in your business, it's good business practice to get them paid before year end. Outsource this if needed.
- Home office expenses, if you have a home office, make sure you are aware of what you are able to claim.
- Ensure you have a list for the financial year end you can have to check everything off well in advance of your accountant requiring the information.
- Complete your stocktake if applicable.
- Check and account for WIP if applicable.
Feel stressed about preparing financial records for your accountant or simply do not have the time? I am happy to do them for you, contact me today.
I have a great end of year check list for businesses that can help you ensure you have all you need for your accountant and we work in with accountants and can prepare your accounts to hand over for year end, giving you back your time to work more on your business.
Contact me today to find out how we can help you in your business today, we are here to help.